We Are Experts In Supporting The IT Needs Of Chiropractors Nationwide
Here are the reasons Chiropractors depend on Techsubluxation.com to keep them up and running:
- We are a Chiropractic Specific Shop – We are all passionate about chiropractors, chiropractic and it is our primary and only focus. We feel proper chiropractor support cannot be provided by those who just generalize in IT, providing it as a “sure, we can do that, too” service, in addition to serving every other industry. We are the only technology coaching/consulting firm in North America that is devoted to supporting chiropractors. This gives us an understanding of the inner workings and needs of chiros that no other ‘generalist’ can ever hope to develop. No other IT company in the world can provide as much value as we do to our clients. (PS – Click here to see proof )
- Your Call is Very Important to Us – At Techsubluxation.com we love helping our clients. That is why we strive to respond to your support requests within 60 minutes!
- Reputable – Techsubluxation.com’s team has been around since 2002, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Remote Support – Using Industry standard support tools, we are able to proactively repair the majority of IT related cases remotely. We have an extensive global network of consultants that we provide for our clients when an onsite technician is needed to address more complicated issues to get your practice up and running as fast as possible.
- Business savvy – We design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit for your company.
- One Stop Shop – We handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. We focus on your IT so you can focus on your practice.
- Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive (just like you want your patients to be with you), not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- We Don’t Bill for Labor – You read that right, our unique model includes the time for projects, training and support. This allows us to implement the needed projects and solutions for your practice based on their biggest impact to your office. This addresses the common issue offices often run into where projects that would have a direct impact their bottom line are delayed due to the prohibitive cost of labor.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
- We Won’t Hold You Hostage – Many IT companies do NOT provide their clients with simple and easy-to-understand documentation that outlines key network resources, passwords, licenses, etc. By keeping that to themselves, IT companies hold their clients “hostage” to scare them away from hiring someone else. This is both unethical and unprofessional. As our client, we’ll provide you with full, written documentation of your network along with all the resources, software licenses, passwords, hardware, etc., in simple terms so YOU can understand it. We keep our clients by delivering exceptional service — not by keeping them in the dark
- Peace Of Mind – Because we monitor all of our clients’ networks 24/7/365, you never have to worry that a virus has spread, a hacker has broken in or a backup has failed to perform. We watch over your entire network, taking the management and hassle of maintaining it off your hands. This frees you to focus on your clients and running your practice, not on your IT systems, security and backups.
- No Long Term Agreements – We believe we should earn your business every month and we don’t want you to fret about locking in long-term. We expect long-term relationships and we will WOW you every step of the way but we want to keep you long-term because you LOVE us, not because of a piece of paper. While we sign an agreement detailing what you can expect from us, it is month to month.